Meet Your Attorney
Rick DeHoyos has been practicing law since 1987. He has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Government and a Masters degree in Public Administration from Angelo State University and obtained his law degree from the University of Texas School of Law.
When Rick graduated from law school, he worked in Austin for the Texas Attorney General’s Tort Litigation Division for 3 years representing the State of Texas in personal injury and civil litigation cases. Read more about Rick and our team of attorneys…
Our Areas of Practice
Injured in an auto accident? Rick may be able to help you recover compensation so that you can get your life back on track.
18 Wheeler accidents often happen because of negligence. In these cases Rick demands justice for his clients.
When a fatal accident occurs at an oilfield job site, Rick steps in to ensure that the negligent parties are held accountable.
Drunk drivers cause injuries to innocent people every day. Rick holds them accountable for their negligence.
Rick investigates and evaluates all work related injuries to determine if a 3rd party might be responsible.
Injured on dangerous property? Rick can help investigate and advise you as to your rights under the law.
Why Choose The Law Firm of Rick DeHoyos?
- Rick DeHoyos has 28 years of personal injury experience
- Rick DeHoyos is Board Certified in Personal Injury Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Rick speaks both English and Spanish
- No-Fee Guarantee*. You pay nothing unless we recover money for you
- We offer 100% free and confidential case reviews
- We provide personal attention to each client and we provide the resources of a large firm
*No attorney’s fees unless you recover in your injury case. Court costs, litigation expenses, and medical bills are paid from your share of the recovery. If there is no recovery, you will not be responsible for any court costs or litigation expenses, except for unpaid medical bills. Does not apply to Family/Criminal law cases.